- Average Review
- (1 review)
- Scare Factor
- A little Scary
- Appropriate For
- Organization Type
- Commercial / For Profit
- Listing Categories
- Haunted Mazes / Haunted Corn Mazes, Pumpkin Patches, Hay Rides (Kid Friendly), Mazes / Corn Mazes (Kid Friendly)
- More Info
- Outdoor Event(s), Touching Not Allowed, Free Parking
• In the maze, you will need a flashlight or glowstick after 6:30pm. Glowsticks are available for sale at the maze after 6:30pm.
• The maze, haunted or not, may be too spooky for small children.
• No costumes allowed during haunted maze. You will not be admitted in costume or makeup.
• NO pets allowed.
New in 2020:
Nighttime hay rides with festive lighting on the wagons!! Bring a flashlight!
Hours of Operation: October 2nd – October 31st
Friday: 6:00pm — 10:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am — 10:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm — 6:00pm
Haunted Corn Maze
Oct. 23 – Oct. 31: 7pm — 10:00pm
Last admittance into the maze is 10pm
Admission Costs: Corn Maze Tickets:
12 & older: $10
5 – 11: $8
4 and under: Free
Kiddie maze: $2 (age 4 and under, 1 adult free)
Haunted Corn Maze Tickets: $15
Ages 5 & Up: $3.00 Daytime
Ages 5 & Up: $5.00 Nighttime
Ages 4 & Under: Free
Payments Accepted: Cash
- event open dates
I had an incredible time, the haunted maze isn’t too scary but good to enough to get the blood pumping. All the workers were very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend going!!
Scare Factor: Fun Factor: Haunt Value: